Data Integration Consultant – posted July 29, 2021
We are seeking a Data Integration Consultant to join the implementation team.
A typical integration will involve collection of data from our customers CRM and Accounting software via API calls and transforming it to allow commission rules to be applied in the Commissionly platform. The candidate will need to be able to analyse and document the data structure of 3rd party systems to identify where relevant data resides.
The Data Integration Consultant will have experience parsing JSON data to manipulate and reconfigure data. Creating API calls to extract data from 3rd Party systems either through Zapier or direct.
The Data Integration Consultant will work with Commissionly clients to identify their business processes and apply their commission rules to the data to automate their commission calculations.
The Data Integration Consultant will also document the process and provide customers with system training.
- Undertake software installation and software upgrades for new and existing customers.
- Assess configure and facilitate data communication between systems, typically via Zapier or API Calls (RESTful etc)
- Assess customer commission workflows and design integrations to match.
- Carry out data migration to Commissionly software, including data cleansing.
- Configure systems and provide customised training for new customers.
- Provide advice and guidance to the customers as required.
- Maintain product documentation, support portal and help libraries.
- To deliver Jet Reports and Jet Report Writing training
- Manage projects, liaising with Commissionly developers and customer representatives.
- Provide technical insight to Commissionly salespeople, assisting with sales calls as a product expert.
Location US based (East Coast preferred)
- Advanced MS Office including Excel
- Experience in a data integration discipline within software implementation or relevant experience in industry
- Experience in parsing JSON data
- Experience in using Zapier including writing integrations to new systems
- Experience in using Postman
- Experience with software implementation and business change methodologies
- Data analyst experience valuable
- Good communicator up to Director level in large businesses.
- Business intelligence
- Systems testing
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Experience of having managed client relationships.
- Experience with mid-sized software project implementations
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- Previous experience of having worked within a Professional Services Environment
- Experience of project management and delivery desirable
- Database experience desirable
- Business Information Systems, relevant IT qualifications or STEM degree (BSc)
To be discussed, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply, please submit you resume and cover letter to [email protected]
View and download a PDF version of the job description here